1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Tour450

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Catalin, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Nobody ?

2. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    Not with the 450 but I did play around with the 700 a few times at GC in San Bernardino. I liked it. It has a lot of potential with it's tone shaping abilities. The Octaver is cool but I would like to hear it through something other than the single 15" Tour cabinet that I was playing through.

It's doesn't have that over-built and extreamly heavy feel like most of the previous Peavey stuff had. I doubt this one can fall out of your truck on the way to the gig and still run fine like an old Firebass or Max head but it has a lot more to offer in the tone department.

3. Tnks srxplayer !

Anyone else ? Other opinions?

4. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    Catalin don't expect too much info yet. They are barely making into the stores. I have only seen them in two GC's Azusa and San Bernardino.

I think they are going to be pretty good heads.

5. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Bergantino, Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Phil Jones Bass, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    I didn't check before posting but a week or so ago MF had a really low price on these heads. Seems like a real good buy!