1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Peavey TVX 115 EX 8 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Just bought this in 2010 from Russos in Omaha, NE. Works great and looks the part. It is in excellent condition with nothing wrong with the speaker. It has a ton of bottom end and would be a great 15 to go with any bass cab! Price may be negotiable. It's the bottom cab in the picture. Can send more pictures if wanted. It's front ported with nice padding on the inside. Feel free to hit me up!!

I am asking $225. But, would be willing to talk. These go for $329 new. And this is close to new. Hardly gigged.

Would love to get $225 and would be willing to drive to Omaha, Des Moines, half way to KC, or anywhere in that area.

Here is the Peavey web site for specs

- 250 watts (rms) continuous
    - 500 watts program
    - MDF construction
    - 15 inch Sheffield® Pro 1500+ speaker
    - Specially ported enclosure
    - Frequency response: 30 Hz to 3.5 kHz
    - One 1/4 inch phone jack input connection
    - 8 ohm
    - Weight Unpacked: 79.00 lb(35.834 kg)
    - Weight Packed: 94.00 lb(42.638 kg)
    - Width Packed: 23.37"(59.3598 cm)
    - Height Packed: 30.5"(77.47 cm)
    - Depth Packed: 28.5"(72.39 cm)

It's the bottom cab. (obviously :bag:) The white spots are nothing. Just need to clean those spots. I can email more pictures if serious.

2. BigRedBassPlayer

Price drop! Will meet. And if interested in the top cab, pm me and we will talk. I have to sell it all as it is way too much for me anymore weight wise.

3. BigRedBassPlayer

TTT

4. BigRedBassPlayer

Up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.