1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey USA Cirrus 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RSalvador, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSalvador

RSalvador Lakland 44-94 - Markbass LMT 800 - Schroeder 1212L

Nov 19, 2005
    Springfield, MO
    Peavey USA Cirrus 5 string

Excellent playing condition. I bought this used from Elderly Instruments in 2007 and accidentally put a ding in the top the first day, somewhere along the way it got another smaller one below the volume knob. I tried to show the bigger one in the pics. Also I tried to show in the pics that there is a crack in the case above one of the latches. None of those affect the functionality.

I used this bass for 2-3 years before I got my Lakland and it is very versatile and a great go to performer. The preamp controls are Volume, Sweep between pickups, Bass, Mids and Treble. I just bought another Lakland, don't play 5'er anymore and now need sell the Peavey. It’s a great bass, plays like a dream nut to top fret with very low action, stays in tune and sounds great. Punchy, tight lows. Includes a new set of Cirrus strings.

Price: $800 shipped
    Scale: 35”
    Body: Maple over Alder
    Neck: Maple and Purple Heart
    Fret board: Pao Ferro fret board 15” radius
    Preamp: Original 18 Volt Peavey,
    Weight: 10 LBS on my bathroom scale
    Comes with the original gold strap locks
    More info in the reviews section on Talkbass (http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/79/cat/13)
    And Harmony Central ( http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Peavey/Cirrus+5/10/1 )
    I went to peavey.com and just noticed they no longer list the 5-string??? I don’t see any specs listed anymore either.

Ask anything that I left out or PM me if you’re interested.

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo12.jpg

2. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Sent you a PM.

3. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Payment sent....thanks!

4. RSalvador

RSalvador Lakland 44-94 - Markbass LMT 800 - Schroeder 1212L

Nov 19, 2005
    Springfield, MO
    SOLD!!! Thanks AtomicPunk!

5. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

Wow, that was fast ! But then again, it was a CIRRUS for a killer price ! The best basses around...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.