1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey USA made Palaedium with OHC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chuck M, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    This Peavey Palaedium Is in great shape and was made in the USA. It has passive electronics that sound great, a Badass Bass II Bridge and the original hardcase. The bass is in very good condition and has only a few marks in the finish. No chips in the finish and the headstock and neck is clean. The frets are in great shape although there is a bit of fret sprout. Everything works as it should and the bass plays and sounds great. The gold hardware is in very good condition which is rare on a bass that has been around a few years.

I have done a complete set up on the bass after installing a set of D'Addario Chrome flats on it. You will love the feel of the slender neck and they way this bass sounds.

My digital scale shows the bass to weigh 8 pounds 6.5 ounces.

I will accept Paypal, certified checks, personal checks or postal money orders. I will wait for funds to clear prior to shipping.

$350 plus actual shipping. I will use FedEx ground to ship and only ship to the lower 48 states in the US.

No trades please! Trying to free up some space! SOLD!!!!!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Sold!

3. RickC

RickC Gold Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Wow. Someone got a killer bass for a fantastic price.

:bassist: