1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey VB-2... Anyone?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chris Breese, Feb 21, 2008.

1. I just ordered one from Musician's Friend. Anyone have one yet?

2. looks like your gonna be the leader of the pack. Give us a good review.

3. That's hard to believe! As progressive as the Talkbass people are!??!?!

I just happened to be looking for tube amps, and after having a couple of missed auctions on ebay, and I remembered reading about the ones Peavey is coming out with. I checked out Musicians Friend and BAM (no pun intended)! $899! I think I got that much room on my MF card! Anyway, I hope it's nice.

4. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    There was a lot of anticipation over the VB-2 last year. At least one TBer (Funkster) even pre-ordered one through his dealer. But there was a big delay in the rollout, so much so that folks kind of wrote it off. They must have just come out!

I've been checking around MF for tube heads, and they don't even have this one listed under that heading.:meh: Good to know it's there as an option.

When's yours supposed to arrive?

5. amos

amos

Oct 23, 2003
    SE Portland Oregon
    Peavey's tube amps are good deal. If it's as good as my Valveking (guitar amp) than you'll be satisfied.

6. I read about that! What an underwhelming enterence to the gear market!

I just did the same thing the other day, so I just looked under Peavey stuff. They sure need to be promoting this more!

I placed the order last night, so I should have it sometime next week, I expect. Really looking forward to it!