Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavy Cirrus 6 Mint

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hmjuice, Aug 2, 2004.

1. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Peavy Cirrus 6 in mint condition. Alder body with a flame maple top and rosewood fretboard. Check out the quilt on the maple neck. This bass has been professionally set up and has a new set of Labella Super Steps. Comes with a OHSC. I'll accept Paypal or MO. $800 and buyer pays shipping. I'm selling this bass to pay for a new 6 string.

Here's a link to some pictures.

Peavy Cirrus 6 Pictures

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    BUMP FOR AN AWESOME DEAL ON A CIRRUS 6. Someone should really snag this.

3. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Thanks Poon. It's a great bass and someone's going to get a great deal on it. I just need some cash to pay for the new one.

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    No problem man. Calling it like I see it. If this was a 5 string Maple/Alder, I'd be on it in a heartbeat. Incredible deal on a Cirrus 6 though. Please...someone get this.

5. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    It's times like these that I curse being broke with all my heart.

This bass is definatley a steal, and I hope whoever buys it is very satisfied with it.

6. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    That's why they invented credit :D . Them is just jokes. I've had a lot of interest but no one's stepped up and taken it home. I'm contemplating sending it to the wolves on eBay. Someone buy this baby she's waiting for you...

7. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Please, someone buy this bass before I decide not to sell it.

8. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    What's the status on this bass?? Sold?? Still available??

9. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Sorry for the delay. But was sold. I'll remove the thread.