1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedal blowout – Guyatone BR2, flat green DOD FX-25, FX72, EBS, EHX LBM, and more...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by clef palette, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate to see them go, but I'm trying to scrape together funds for a new 4 stringer... Not accepting trades. All pedals are in great shape and have never seen velcro. All prices include shipping to CONUS. PayPal or postal money order.

Guyatone Tremolo, DOD FX25, DOD FX72, EBS OctaBass sold. Price drops on the rest... :D

Guyatone BR2 ($90) – Seldom seen, somewhat rare. Comes with box, owner’s manual, and warranty card. Bottom rubber gasket in very good shape. - still available

GuyatoneBR22.

GuyatoneBR23.

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble ($50) – Like new. Comes with box, manual, and warrantee card.

BossCE-52.

EHX Little Big Muff ($50) - Like new. Comes with box, manual, and warrantee card.

EHXLBM2.

DOD FX69B Grunge ($20) – Good condition. Battery cover intact.

DODFX69B.

Step right up... No need to hesitate :D

2. Doolz

Doolz

Oct 5, 2007
    pm'd re: fx25

3. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    PM sent on the tremolo and wah rocker.

4. bassman251

bassman251

Jan 30, 2007
    Would like to buy DODFX72 bass flanger pm sent...

5. All PMs replied...

6. Chacho,

You're third in line... :meh:

Joe

7. Malpractice

Malpractice

Jul 15, 2007
    "take a number" pm sent regarding the tremolo.

Mike

8. Mike,

If the other party doesn't take it, local pick up Ann Arbor/Ypsi would be no problem.

I'll keep you informed,

Joe

9. All PMs replied.

Guyatone Tremolo, DOD FX25, and DOD FX72 sold and shipped.

10. Tuesday bump!

11. Malpractice

Malpractice

Jul 15, 2007
    i think im interested in the grunge pedal just so i dont have my OLD rat on my board live.

PM sent.

12. In this global economic downturn, with the Dow tanking, it is wise to invest in a chain saw, packets of seeds, and a DOD FX69B Grunge...

:scowl:

13. Update bump

14. weekend bump - offers?

15. EBS OctaBass sold.

16. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Thx clef.

17. Price drops before e-bay...

18. Final bump...

19. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Got the Octabass today. Thanks for all the peanuts!! Bump. Clef is good dude. Buy his pedals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.