For Sale Pedal Blowout (IdiotBox, DOD, DiCosimo, RCO, Ibanez, Arturia)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Novarocker, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Novarocker

Novarocker

Oct 12, 2015
    Detroit
    Price:
    $55-$270
    United States
    Bunch of pedals I gotta move and a drum machine. All of them are in excellent to like new condition unless otherwise stated. I have additional photos for each item, so please feel free to inquire about more info or photos if desired.

I know I have minimal feedback here, please refer to my Reverb and Ebay for reference:

Lindy's Gear Works Feedback
    gearhead5386 on eBay

I prefer PayPal, prices include USPS priority shipping in the lower 48. I am open to shipping worldwide, shoot me a message for a quote. Given the frequently shifting state of world affairs affecting shipping, International Priority or another carrier (open to requests) is recommended. I'm also open to cash for local exchanges. Detroit area and I travel frequently in the Flint-Lansing-Toledo-Cleveland areas.

Everything OBO. Offer up!

Ibanez mini tuner. Like new, barely used. Tracks low E better than most tuners. $50 SOLD

20220714_055342.jpg

RCO Afterlife - Life Pedal clone (EQD). Excellent condition, very light scratching in a spot or two on the sides. Rat OD with switchable & blendable octave up (EQD tentacle/green ringer) and independent switchable clean boost (EQD Arrows). Can't say enough about the build quality of RCOs pedals, makes having affordable version or rare expensive pedals a better/best option IMO. $100 SOLD

20220714_055800.jpg

DOD:

Looking Glass. Great condition, small amounts of swirling hear and there on the chrome face, but spotless cosmetically otherwise. Sweet Throaty roar when cranked up. $110 SOLD

20220710_161404.jpg

Carcosa. LNIB, taken out tested and haven't gotten around to it. One mode has loads of low end. $100, pictures available on request, will post when possible, buried in album.

Meatbox RI. NIB $120 pictures available on request, will post when possible, buried in album.

440 Filter RI. NIB $100 pictures available on request, will post when possible, buried in album.

Idiotbox:

I have two mystery box effects.
    Contact me if you'd like any level of info prior to purchase. They are both from 2021 and both are excellent for bass. I wish I had boardspace to use them, they both deserve it. $110 1 SOLD pictures available as well.

20210713_062331.jpg

Wild Kyle first run, signed by Kyle Shutt guitarist for the Sword. Smudge was how it showed up from Matt and Kyle, tested and boxed. I'd love to use it, but that would ruin it, so off it goes. No idea on the real value, feel free to offer I'll take anything reasonable and hopefully not take much of a loss on it. $170?

20220312_135747.jpg

DiCosimo Audio 360+
    from about mid 2017. Excellent shape, only the knobs have some light scuffs. I just don't gig much anymore and use my amp's DI. $250 SOLD

20220710_160710.jpg

Aruria Drumbrute Impact great shape, ton of fun, comes with box. I just don't have time to mess with it. $210

20220714_060013.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
    MdC64 and CryingBass like this.
  2. Novarocker

Novarocker

Oct 12, 2015
    Detroit
    Some price drops, gotta move some of this this week! Offer up, open to partial trades!

3. Novarocker

Novarocker

Oct 12, 2015
    Detroit
    Sold items updated. And last mystery pedal photo added.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022