1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pedal Blowout Sale. Priced To Move! Pedals Added.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bass4more, Sep 14, 2019.

1. bass4more

bass4more Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Price:
    $65-$210
    It is time to thin the herd. I need to raise money to expand my bass collection.

All prices include shipping within the US, including AK and HI. Sorry, no sales outside of the U.S. My home is smoke free and none of these pedals have left the house since they came into my possession. All pedals operate without issue.

Pedal 1.jpg Pedal 2.jpg Pedal 3.jpg Pedal 4.jpg View attachment 3539311
    Creation Audio Grizzly OD/Distortion/Funkulator Circuit - $125 SOLD (I am the original owner. Comes with original box and documentation. Velcro. Excellent condition.)

MU-FX Micro-Tron III Envelope Filter - $210 SOLD (I am the original owner. Comes with original box and documentation. Velcro. Excellent condition.)

Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter V2 Phaser- $105 SOLD (I am the original owner. Comes with original box and documentation. Velcro. Excellent condition.)

MXR M135 Smart Gate - NO LONGER AVAILABLE (I am the original owner. Comes with original box and documentation. No velcro. Excellent condition. Never used. Basically, brand new.)

Aguilar Chorusaurus - $105 SOLD (I bought this from a Talkbass member. Comes with original box and documentation. Excellent condition. Velcro.)

EBS MultiComp Compressor - $95 SOLD (I bought this from a Talkbass member. Comes with original box and documentation. Box is holding together, but shows wear. Pedal in very good condition. Top of the knobs show a tiny bit of wear but purely cosmetic and nothing to worry about. Velcro.)

Vick Audio Black Russian Fuzz - $65 SOLD (I bought this from a Talkbass member. Comes with original box, but no documentation. Box shows wear. Pedal in very good condition, but there are some very light surface scratches. Purely cosmetic and nothing to worry about. No Velcro.)

Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master V1 Reverb Delay- $90 SOLD (I bought this from a Talkbass member. No box or documentation. Pedal in very good condition. Light surface scratching and a couple tiny paint chips. Purely cosmetic and nothing to worry about. Velcro.)

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. Analog Delay - $90 SOLD (I bought this from a Talkbass member. No box or documentation. Pedal in good condition. Two of the knobs are not original. They were on the pedal when I purchased it. Very light surface scratches. Purely cosmetic and nothing to worry about. Velcro.)

Copilot FX Planetoid Ring Mod - $105 (I bought this from a Talkbass member. No box or documentation. Pedal in excellent condition. Very light surface scratches and one tiny paint chip. Purely cosmetic and nothing to worry about. Velcro. Expression pedal input.)

EHX Green Russian Big Muff Pi Fuzz - $60 SOLD (I am the original owner. Comes with original box and documentation. Excellent condition. Velcro.)

Idiotbox Blower Box Fuzz - $85 SOLD (I am the original owner. Comes with original box. Excellent condition. Velcro).

Prices firm. Not interested in trades. Happy to answer questions or provide additional photos.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    PaulYeah likes this.
  2. movinngruvin

movinngruvin Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    Nice deal on the Micro-Tron, GLWTS!

back4more likes this.
  3. bass4more

Aug 11, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Updated to add Green Russian and Blower Box

Attached Files:

4. lovefist

lovefist

Mar 27, 2008
    PM

5. Dwight Trash

Dwight Trash

Oct 14, 2015
    Perris CA
    PM sent for Blower Box

6. Dwight Trash

Dwight Trash

Oct 14, 2015
    Perris CA
    PayPal sent. Thanks for your patience, I was getting ready for an audition. got the gig

bass4more likes this.
  7. bass4more

Aug 11, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    No problem! PM sent.

8. Raoul Perez

Raoul Perez

Jan 29, 2018
    Would you trade your dispatch master for a JHS Lime Aid compressor?
    A6809A9E-9875-4B7E-A1AA-CB274313B2D9.jpeg A6809A9E-9875-4B7E-A1AA-CB274313B2D9.jpeg

9. bass4more

Aug 11, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Thanks for the offer, but I am good for compressors and not really looking to make trades.

10. LM Bass

LM Bass

Jul 19, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    PM for Dispatch Master

bass4more likes this.
  11. LM Bass

LM Bass

Jul 19, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    Great seller -I would recommend bass4more to any TB user!

bass4more likes this.