1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Pedal board (32x12....composite crafted)......w/ Tuki Covers soft case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by g4string, Aug 24, 2017.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Price:
    Home made pedal board with custom Tuki Covers soft carrying case. The board is made of aircraft grade composite/fiberglass backed honeycomb .400" thick board material. This material is stupid light. It is also stupid strong. This material will never bend, warp, or rot. I work in aviation, so I have what seems like an unlimited access to this material. The board is wrapped in aluminum extrusion and end sealed with aircraft grade sealant. The potted inserts on the backside will accept 10/32 screws (I will include some screws) to accommodate what ever type of feet you want to screw to the bottom of the board (I robbed the feet of this board to install on a new board I built. It has the industrial strength hook side velcro now. However, I can switch it over to the loop side if you prefer. I paid over $100 for the case. Asking $60 shipped.

32x12 - overall dimensions, end to end

30x10 - usable velcro area

PS....the two last photo are just samples of some scrap material to show you what the board material looks like

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018