Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedal Board (actually a bag)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jherrera, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Jherrera

Jherrera Guest

Sep 25, 2004
    So i just purchased the Pinnacle Powered Pedal Board from music123.com and it kickass. Convenient and cheap(ish) but I have one problem... Alas, my tuner isnt meant to be plugged in it just takes a 9V battery but the Pedal board came with several cable to run from power strip to the actual pedal and one of them has a end that plugs into the strip but the other end is one that would fit on a 9v battery. (you know the 2 cirlces where one plugs into something and the other is a plug) so i tried plugging that end into where youd plug the battery in the tuner but it doesnt work. SO how can i solve my preicament becuase i really do hate batteries and what the F***CK is that cable for? It doesnt make tuners work and i don't see why people would plug and effing battery into the board through the cable.. ARGHHH!!

And clarification on this subject would be much appreciated.

2. Jherrera

Jherrera Guest

Sep 25, 2004
    anybody.. please? just need a way to plug in a battery operated item into a pedal board. is that too much to ask? please :bassist: just felt like putting him in there.

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Sounds like you need a different tuner. I use the same board and it powers a Boss TU2 just fine....

4. Jherrera

Jherrera Guest

Sep 25, 2004
    yeah the tu-2 is nice it has the 9v input though, mine doesnt it just uses a 9v battery and i thought the cord that came with the pedal bag was supposed to do the trick. have you gotten that 9v to battery cord to do a damn thing?

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    It sounds like you have two options"

1. Use a battery
    2. Get a tuner with a 9 volt input.