Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedal Board sell/trade?!?!?!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gilbert46, Apr 17, 2005.

1. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    I think I want a boss me50b or gt6b. Ive got a pedal board that consists of :

boss odb3 distortion/OD
    boss ceb3 chorus
    EHX Bassballs russian
    pedalboard and case - the generic type sold from music123. Its the biggest one available, with a 1amp adapter

If someone buys the entire thing or trades me Ill throw the 5 patch cables I got in with it.

What I WANT, is to trade +cash for a me-50b. Im ok with the gt6b.

My next choice would be to sell the entire board complete for $150 +ship.

I would be willing to sell each part if i dont get any trades.
    These are asking prices, everyting is OBO, so throw an offer out. Ill sell the pedals for $50 each shipped, the EHX comes with a wood box and all paper work. I bought it new a month ago. The 2 boss pedals I bought used and dont have boxes for. I will sell the board for $50 shipped as well.

email me at gilbert46@yahoo.com for quickest responce. I check my email compulsivly when at home ;)

2. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
  3. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    pedal board is 22x15 inches with 6 power connectors on the bar. Sorry for the mixup, pics will be up later.

4. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    Is this the pedalboard?

Also, it the 22"x15" the available space for pedals or the dimesnions of the bag itself?

Thanks,

Ted

5. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    i read the site its the size of the board, i need to go double check when i get back to my place. If its the size of the bad, the board would only be alittle bit smaller. The board doesnt fit into the bag, rather sits ontop of the it, and the lid comes over the top and zips. Hopefully that makes sence.

6. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    yes thats the pedal board. Ive got a sale pending at the moment though.

7. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    Cool- PM me if it doesn't go through.

Thanks!

Ted

8. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    The board chorus and bassballs sold so the odb3 is still available for $40 shipped.

9. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    sold the od pedal

thanks !