Pedal Board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Murtz, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Murtz

Jun 27, 2001
    I really wanna make a pedal board for my bass effects and iv seen someone ask the same question befor but i couldnt find the post anyways, anyone got any links for tips or suggestions? thank you
  2. The Furman pedal board is pretty cool but I had a custom one done with more space in between pedals that's the best suggestion I can give you.

Here are some sites.
    <a href=""></a>- The best boards out there plus true bypass switch boxes.
    <a href="">Pedal Racks</a>- custom racks and pedal boards not as good but less exspensive.
  3. all i did was take a piece of wood, cover it with some cool blacklight reactent carpet, throw down some velcro and BANG pedal board. I also made some accessories of my own. One called a spider that splices my boss power supply out to all of my pedals. I also made a bypass pedal that runs my bas to my amp in bypass mode and when tuned on runs it all to the effects for true bypass. I might be making more of these and selling them on ebay or something, they help ALOT. i plan on cutting into the board a bit so i can put the pedals deeper into the board so i can reach all of the pedals easier. Ill post a pic when i get one.
  4. Murtz

Jun 27, 2001
    if u do send me a email i might be intrested :D if it isnt showen :rolleyes:
  5. Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    my brother (guitarist :rolleyes: (jk)) made a pedal board for his effects. He just got an old bit of wood from a shelf and bought some self adisive (sp?) velcro and stuck them all on. How easy is that??