1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedal Board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Murtz, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Murtz

Murtz

Jun 27, 2001
    I really wanna make a pedal board for my bass effects and iv seen someone ask the same question befor but i couldnt find the post anyways, anyone got any links for tips or suggestions? thank you

2. The Furman pedal board is pretty cool but I had a custom one done with more space in between pedals that's the best suggestion I can give you.

Here are some sites.
    <a href="http://www.pedalboard.com">pedalboard.com</a>- The best boards out there plus true bypass switch boxes.
    <a href="http://www.pedalboards.com">Pedal Racks</a>- custom racks and pedal boards not as good but less exspensive.

3. all i did was take a piece of wood, cover it with some cool blacklight reactent carpet, throw down some velcro and BANG pedal board. I also made some accessories of my own. One called a spider that splices my boss power supply out to all of my pedals. I also made a bypass pedal that runs my bas to my amp in bypass mode and when tuned on runs it all to the effects for true bypass. I might be making more of these and selling them on ebay or something, they help ALOT. i plan on cutting into the board a bit so i can put the pedals deeper into the board so i can reach all of the pedals easier. Ill post a pic when i get one.

4. Murtz

Murtz

Jun 27, 2001
    if u do send me a email i might be intrested :D
    Splatz@beavers.tc if it isnt showen :rolleyes:

5. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    my brother (guitarist :rolleyes: (jk)) made a pedal board for his effects. He just got an old bit of wood from a shelf and bought some self adisive (sp?) velcro and stuck them all on. How easy is that??
    :cool: