1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Pedal collection for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by babaseen, Apr 2, 2018.

1. babaseen

babaseen The "elusive" BJFE Blueberry is for sale Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2001
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    Finally decided to let these go...it took me a while to collect these pedals but I'm in need of cash. Thought I would give the Talk Bass crew the first look. All these pedals are in very good condition cosmetically and in excellent working order electrically. I've never had any issue with any of these pedals. If you need to see any other photos of another angle just send a PM. I have the original box for some of them. No power supplies included. PayPal preferred to ( tompegbel@gmail.com ). Prices include shipping to lower 48. ($700 for the 3 remaining)

T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter --- SOLD

Astro Fuzz (made in Boston by a local builder, amazing fuzz tone, rare find) $45

BJFE Blueberry Bass OD (extremely rare/hard to find) $650
    "Handmade in Sweden by Bjorn. He doesn't make these anymore. It has depth and tone far beyond any other overdrive I've played, warm and dark."

MXR bass octave deluxe --- SOLD

Akai Headrush E2 $80

Akai UniBass UB1 --- SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  2. babaseen

babaseen The "elusive" BJFE Blueberry is for sale Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2001
    Boston, MA
    Still available...please take a look (lowered price)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    digbass likes this.
  3. TyroneousD

TyroneousD

Feb 2, 2019
    Hey, if you still have the MXR bass octave deluxe, I'll take it off your hands. Let me know....
    Thanks,
    Tyrone Dove