1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedal Fun: MessDrive, Optostomp, Valcoder, PorkLoin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Smallequestrian, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll

Jul 6, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Beta Tester: Source Audio
    Lots of good stuff!

BBE Opto Stomp Compressor-Pretty good condition, just has velcro on the bottom, ships in original packaging with power adapter-$60 shipped SOLD@
    MusicElectronix MessDrive-Still new condition, awesome high gain, synthy fuzz for bass, just not my particular taste, check out grgyx's excellent review at Bassfuzz.com-$65 shippedWaiting on payment
    Way Huge PorkLoin-This is a great overdrive pedal featuring a clean blend. No loss of lowend here. Can do slightly warm and tubey, to completely over the top. A lot of gain to be had here as well. I accidentally acquired a second one, so this is up for sale. Like new condition. This is by far my favorite pedal-$125 shippedSOLD@
    Catalinbread Valcoder Cool trem in a tiny package, does the hard choppy trem thing quite well. Runs into some headroom issues on bass, espescially when you put a fuzz in front, but still is very usable. I am going in the direction of a phaser or chorus at the moment, so this is good to go. Has a tiny bit of velcro on the bottom-$95 shippedSOLD@

Random pics of the stuff here, as stated before, only the Optostomp and the Valcoder have velcro.

P1000189.
    P1000187.
    photo-44.

2. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    PM sent for Pork Loin (swine flu be damned)