1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedal order sugestions

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 254 stringer, May 14, 2011.

1. 254 stringer

254 stringer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    I have an EHX freeze and a bass whammy for making noise. My problem is do I put the freeze in front of the whammy so I can pitch shift a sustained note or whammy in front so I can sustain a pitch shifted note. What would you do I have been playing around with this and find uses for both. I don't want to but will probably have to buy another freeze to be happy.

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    You know, with only the 2, just try both ways and set it however you like it best. there's no real answer here.

3. 254 stringer

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    Well I have a bunch of pedals just having problems deciding about those two. Does anybody make a loop pedal that will reverse the order. Something like I could run the freeze in loop 1 and the whammy in loop 2 and have it 1-2 or 2-1 with the push of a button.

4. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    There is this from T1M.

I've heard negative feedback about the turn around time on T1M pedals lately so I'd suggest emailing to see if you could get a realistic time frame on how long it'll take to get the pedal.

I'm sure there are other pedals out there that do this but I can't remember any others.

5. 254 stringer

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    Cool thanks definitely going to check that out

6. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    There is this from T1M.

I've heard negative feedback about the turn around time on T1M pedals lately so I'd suggest emailing to see if you could get a realistic time frame on how long it'll take to get the pedal.

7. If you're up for a little drilling and soldering you can make an order switcher pretty easily. Beavis Audio Research is a good schematic for it

8. Well just know that the turn around time is much better for T1M than loop-master. I tried to save myself $10 but I think I would rather pay $10 and wait a month less than wait 6 weeks.