1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pedal Purge - Chase Bliss, Earthquaker, MXR, and more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by hisdudeness, Apr 18, 2018.

1. hisdudeness

hisdudeness Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Price:
    10-375
    Came across my white whale of a bass, and at a price that I can't ignore, so these pedals must go! All are in great condition, save for some light dust, and scratches/blems where noted. Most items have velcro on the bottom, which can be removed and cleaned with Goo-Gone before shipment, if requested. Wanted to post here for a little bit before listing individually on Reverb. Listed prices for all pedals include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Tracking to CONUS. Please add additional $10 for International. Paypal accepted. Not looking for trades at this time. Willing to give discount for buying multiples! Please; no low-ball offers.

Boss DD-7 Box and Manual - $5
    -Sold the actual pedal to a former bandmate that wasn't interested in the manual or box, so if you want it, just pay shipping :)

Chase Bliss Audio Tonal Recall Blue Knob - $OLD
    -You know what it is. Mint-condition, save for a few thumb prints here and there. Comes with original box, manual, bag, and Chase Bliss schwag. I'm the first owner, and it's never been gigged or left the smoke-free studio.

Darkglass Alpha Omicron - $215
    -MXR-sized version of the infamous Alpha/Omega. Sounds just like the original, just without the extra EQ options. Amazing distortion with wide-range of tones, but I just don't need it anymore. Comes with original box, manual, and Darkglass schwag. Purchased from a fellow TB'er. Never gigged or left the smoke-free studio in my possession.

DOD Meatbox Reissue - $OLD
    -Famous re-issue of the Subsynth Meatbox from the 90s. Currently discontinued due to a chip being out of production. Mint-condition! Comes with original box and packaging. Never gigged or left the smoke-free studio, and footswitch has only been clicked maybe a dozen times, if that.

Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master - $OLD
    -Impossible to find a "bad" tone or setting on this pedal, but I have my digital delay needs covered with a Nemesis. The delay and reverb combo on this thing is amazing! Serial number is starting to wear away, but other than that, no signs of use. Never been gigged or left the smoke-free studio.

Earthquaker Devices Westwood - $OLD
    -Another amazing overdrive for bass, but my overdrive needs are met at the moment. Whether then Drive is at 0 or cranked, it sounds killer! EQ options are pretty spot-on as well. I'm the first owner, and it's never been gigged or left the smoke-free studio.

JohnK Orange Bass Preamp - $185
    -Faithfully recreates Orange-style overdrive, as only JohnK can! Amazing pedal, but I have my overdrive needs met, and it should find a new home. Only a small batch were made with this style of enclosure. Was my go-to preamp for about six months, but no signs of wear are detected. Purchased from a fellow TB'er.

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - $OLD
    -Great filter, but I haven't used it in a year or two, as none of my projects utilize it. Pedal-only, no box or manual. Purchased from a fellow TB'er. No scratches or blems!

MXR M80 Bass DI+ - $OLD
    -My #1 pedal for almost two years, this thing is a tank. Something about that "Color" switch just makes it pop. Distortion circuit leaves something to be desired, but I always had a separate pedal for that. Primarily used as an EQ/volume/DI, and it's damn good at those things. It's seen dozens of shows, but luckily only had one beer spilled on it, after which I disassembled and cleaned inside and out with iso alcohol, so it's back to normal.

Walrus Audio Fathom - $OLD
    -Great multi-function reverb, but I already have a Ventris, so all my reverb needs are covered. Got this in the latest "Blemish" sale by Walrus Audio. Only two small chips that I can find, and they're barely noticeable from over 3 feet away. Pictures should accurately show them. Literally played for about 15 minutes before I boxed it back up. Comes with original box, manual, bag, Walrus pick tin, and schwag!

Full Imgur album:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  2. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Tonal Recall has sold!

3. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Meatbox has sold!

4. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    PM'd

hisdudeness likes this.
  5. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Both Earthquaker pedals and the Walrus Audio are on hold, pending payment

6. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Dispatch Master, Westwood, and Fathom have sold!

MTN.bass72 likes this.
  7. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    MXR B.E.F. and DI+ have sold!

8. Tmh2oson

Tmh2oson

Apr 25, 2014
    Stokesdale, NC
    Watterson Guitars
    That Orange preamp look amazing

hisdudeness likes this.
  9. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Sound amazing too! Really nails the pre-amp section of Orange amps.

10. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021