Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Hofbrauhaus

Hofbrauhaus

Feb 10, 2002
    Upton, MA
    Hey everyone...I have an Ibanez SB7 synth pedal for sale. Only reason I'm selling it is given the music I play, I just haven't found a use for it (well, except for this one time my jazz quartet played chameleon...GREAT for that)! You will not find a scratch or nick anywhere on this thing and I sincerely mean that. It could easily sell as new and I have high resolution pictures for anyone who is interested. I was thinking along the lines of $50 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Another pedal I may have for sale if someone is interested is a Morley Dual Bass Wah. Once again I just have no use for it...I got it as a Christmas gift back in December and it hasn't left the house...so once again it is essentially brand new. I'm thinking around $80 shipped will seal the deal. Let me know if you're interested in either of these pedals or would like more info/pictures, etc... Thanks!

2. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    You have a PM. :bassist: