1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pedal Sale!! Compressors, DI's and more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jadenjazz, Aug 17, 2019.

1. jadenjazz

jadenjazz Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price:
    $75-$495
    Clearing out some inventory. Thanks for looking!
    All prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous states. PayPal only.

IMG_3956.
    Please ask if you have any questions or would like additional pictures of anything.

Markbass Compressore - $130 Comes with power adaptor and box (Serial numbers on compressor & box do not match. The box is from the original Compressore I purchased, but I then bought a used one.) Pedal is in great condition, no velcro.

Radial Firefly & JR2 Remote - $425 Comes with power supply and original box. This is the first generation firefly; it works perfectly and is in great shape.

Cioks DC-10 - $150 - No longer available.

PedalTrain Metro 20 - $50 - No longer available.

Line 6 HX Stomp - $495 - No longer available.

Radial Bassbone OD - $225 - No longer available.

TC Electronic HOF Mini - $75 Comes with box and is in great condition. Has velcro.

TC Electronic Ditto Looper Mini - $75 Comes with box and is in great condition. Has velcro.

Ibanez Tube Screamer Mini - $75 Comes with box and is in great condition. Has velcro.

Empress ParaEq - $195 - No longer available.

Empress Compressor - $195 Comes with box. In excellent condition with velcro.

MXR M87 Bass Compressor - $150 No box, in good used condition with a few scuff and velcro.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    I use the bass one od, but that firefly looks tempting.

3. jadenjazz

Oct 23, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bump

4. jadenjazz

Oct 23, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Make me an offer.;)

krfoss likes this.