1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedal Sale!! EBS, Musitronics, Boss, Vintage, Ibanez, MXR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nagelfoundation, Feb 28, 2013.

1. nagelfoundation

nagelfoundation Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Hey TBer's,

I've got a bunch of pedals for sale. I'm willing to let them go pretty cheap because I'm just not using them and they've seen a lot of gigs. All work great except where noted. Most are missing the rubber which has been replaced with velcro. I know this can be annoying but, I didn't think I'd be getting rid of them. Alas I am, lesson learned... Anyhow here they are!

http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/user/nagelfoundation/library/Pedals

1. Mid 70's Musitronics Phasor: This is a relatively rare 1st generation Phasor. It sounds unbelievable. Easily the best sounding phaser I've ever used. I just don't use it that much. Looks like these are selling for $350ish on Ebay so $275 shipped.

2. EBS Bass Multi Comp: I love this compressor! But I've gone the Multi-effect route so I'm just not using it. It has no rubber but velcro on the bottom from a previous owner. Works great, sounds awesome. $80 shipped.

3. 80's Ibanez CS9 Stereo Chorus: Another excellent sounding pedal. I love it for that 80's bass sound. Also missing the rubber :meh: but velcro'd. $50 shipped.

4. 70's MXR Distortion+ Cool pedal. Word of warning; no 9v adapter connection, battery only. $50 shipped.

5. Boss SYB-3: I got this from Blue October bassist Matt Novesky if that piques anyones interest. It works great and still has the rubber on the bottom in addition to velcro which comes off easily. Looks like they are selling in the $70ish range on ebay so $50 shipped from me. SOLD

6. Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah: I went through a big test with bass wah's and found that I liked the sound of this one best. $30 shipped. SOLD

7. Electro Harmonix Q-Tron+ this pedal has some issues. The red light is always on (whether effect is engaged or not), also the white paint on the knobs is warn off and I've replaced it with gaff tape. Not ideal but functional. Also has velcro in place of rubber. Power supply included. $30 shipped. SOLD

8. Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth (Tonelok): This is missing the rubber has velcro. It can be a little glitchy as far as turning on. Its fun to mess with none-the-less. Also I've marked my favorite setting in sharpie... So, $20 shipped. SOLD

9. BBE Sonic Stomp: This has seen better days but still functions fine. The battery compartment cover is gone. No rubber just velcro. $30 shipped. SOLD

10. Ibanez Tube Screamer (Tonelok): This pedal is what it is...Buy 2 or more pedals and I'll throw it in. Or $15 shipped. SOLD

I also pictured a Furman pedal board that has been through many, many gigs with me but I'm no longer using. The plug portion is no longer connected to the floor board but everything still works. The soft case has some holes but also still works. In any case, make me an offer on it or if you buy a few pedals and want this too I might just throw it in or we'll say $40.

Any questions or concerns please PM me I accept paypal and will ship anywhere in the lower 48 free.

2. Jim C

Jim C Is that what you meant to play or is this jazz? Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    PM'd regarding the Qtron+, Weeping Demon, and the Tube Screamer.

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    2nd for Electro Harmonix Q-Tron+

4. bray101

bray101

Feb 26, 2012
    Ohio
    PM'd

5. nagelfoundation

Mar 31, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Q-Tron, Tube Screamer, Furman, and Sonic Stomp all pending.

6. nagelfoundation

Mar 31, 2010
    Austin, TX
    SYB-3 on hold.

7. nagelfoundation

Mar 31, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Many sold, still many available.

8. nagelfoundation