1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedal sale (Fulltone, Aphex, ToadWorks, DOD, etc.)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Planet Boulder, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Selling several pedals here as I need to clean house. I'm, up to my friggin' eyeballs in pedals! :eek:

1. Fulltone Bass-Drive: Not the Mosfet version. A very nice, warm overdrive in excellent condition. $115.00 Shipped.

2. Aphex Bass Exciter 1402: I have two, for some ridiculous reason. Between this and my "BJ and the Bear" DVD collection, you'd think I'd learn not to ebay in the wee hours o' the morn when I'm groggy! Excellent condition. SOLD!.

3. ToadWorks True Bypass pedal: Nice bypass pedal. US-made and in excellent condition. $50.00 shipped.

4. DOD Bass Chorus: This is a US-made pedal from the 80s. Built like a tank and no issues. As you can see, it's been put to good use, but it's a good bass chorus pedal. SOLD!.

5. DOD Supersonic Stereo Flange: Made in the Early 90s (I think). Sweet-sounding flange pedal that I've sworn by for years. Like the chorus, it's been put to good use, but it works great. Like the chorus, I'm selling it for the low, low price of SOLD!.

6. Biyang OD-8 Overdrive: This is "as new", as in, I bought it a week ago, plugged it in to test it out and decided that it's much better for guitar than for bass. It's well made, comes with additional chipsets and would be a nice, inexpensive OD for guitar. SOLD!.

Will ship to the lower 48 states ONLY, please and I cheerfully accept Paypal. PM me if interested.

And now, the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Excuse the heinous pic:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LuvMusic

LuvMusic

Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    PM'ed on Aphex Bass Exciter.

3. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    Replied...

4. LuvMusic

LuvMusic

Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    PM'ed

5. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    Bump

6. dasparks2004

dasparks2004 I LOVE TUBES

Dec 4, 2007
    Seattle
    Pming

7. dasparks2004

dasparks2004 I LOVE TUBES

Dec 4, 2007
    Seattle
    bass drive money sent!

8. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    Fulltone sold - Toadworks still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.