1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

PEDAL Sale: mods and stock!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BassJunkie730, Aug 23, 2007.

1. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    So in my effort to grow a pedal board and to mod pedals i have procured a bit of overflow - so here's what's up on the block

The Mighty MuffBender has been SOLD!!!
    But be sure to check out the thread here and remember those of you with a Muff already - there are detailed instructions AND modders willing and able. This sound can be yours too!
    See the thread here http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355820
    I made a few more tweaks - for a bit more low mids.
    This muff has seen better days cosmetically but it's a solid piece of equipment - I added big rubber feet on the bottom for those that are going to put it right on the stage floor. And I also added a water clear Bright Blue LED - for those of you that get off on Blue LEDs.
    I'm only getting rid of this pedal so I can get a Little Big Muff for the smaller footprint and the ability to throw it in my bass bag.
    SOLD
    A Clip!

Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver - I modded this using the Monte Allums H20 Mod for more bass and smoother OD - the pedal still cooks and it's great for light OD but like many pedals still loses bass when you crank it - which is why I'm cutting it loose. Plus I've really settled on the Modded Muff sound for my drive tone. It's in great cosmetic condition and has a super bright white LED
    $75 shipped in CONUS

Boss GE7 Graphic EQ Pedal - This is the guitar version - but it definitely works on bass now. I used the Monte Allums GE7 mod on this one and upgraded the caps and ICs for a much cleaner sound - when the pedal is completely transparent when set flat - which is nice so no lows are lost on this one at all.
    $75 Shipped in CONUS

Boss CEB3 - Bass Chorus - I REALLY want a CE2 so I can mod it - and this pedal is digital so it's got to go. It's in great condition - and completely stock. I bought it here on TB not to long ago - it's a great pedal just not my cup of tea.
    On Hold

Modded DOD 250 - I just modded this pedal and it's a deep one! The highs are a bit muted - but if you are after a nice deep thick OD - then this pedal is for you!
    $45 shipped in CONUS

I can record clips of any of these pedals direct or through my amp and email them to you if that will get you off the fence.

Cheers

Michael

2. Zachass

Zachass Peavey Partizan

You have pm.

3. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Bump

Pms replied

4. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Sorry for the delay in clips. I was doing some extensive rig testing with the modded Muff at my local GC this weekend. I still really like this pedal - but like I mentioned before my goal is to now shrink it via a Little Big Muff.

I'll email clips AND post them to this thread tonight.

And that will be clips of EVERYTHING!

yes even the EQ.

5. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    MuffBender is SOLD!