1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedalboard Case

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DanHB18, May 5, 2010.

1. DanHB18

DanHB18

May 4, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hi guys, me again! So I ended up making my own pedalboard and after using it for the first time outside of the house tonight, decided I need a case! Can someone point me to/or show me how to make a case to fi these dimensions - 8 inches tall 13 inches front to back 14 inches let to right

Thanks

d

2. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    Vintage Thrift Store Suitcase.

3. Rondo Music.

4. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Wow...8 inches tall? That might put you in to suitcase territory...

I don't think I've ever seen a pedal case that would accomodate that tall of a board. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that I've never seen it.

5. Kromwarp

Kromwarp

Sep 16, 2008
    Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Master Luthier: Ironclad Bass Guitars
    This

6. DanHB18

DanHB18

May 4, 2010
    Tennessee
    Well its doubledecker.

7. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah, now that I get to thinking about it, with the height of pedals and any angle it's completely possible. Just caught me off guard I guess. I'm sure you could find some sort of Gator or SKB case that maybe wasn't intended for a pedalboard but could be used for one. Suitcase sounds like a pretty good idea though if you're going on the cheap and just need something for moderate protection/carrying capabilities.

8. DanHB18

DanHB18

May 4, 2010
    Tennessee
    Sorry for double post, but I found a suitcase which I think will work! Will keep you updated.

9. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    ...thrift store suitcase can be personalized and look incredibly cool.