1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedalboard for EBS effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ramrod, May 13, 2010.

1. ramrod

ramrod

Apr 6, 2006
    Hello TBers, I have EBS effects and want to put them in a pedalboard...any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Mike

2. ....Any board...?

You don't need a brand specific board for pedals. I know boss makes some boss-specific boards that don't need velcro, but otherwise you just slap some velcro on the bottom of the pedals and stick them on whatever board fits your purposes.

3. +1

That said, EBS pedals fit very nicely on the Pedaltrain Mini, at least if you don't have more than 5-6 of them.

4. ramrod

ramrod

Apr 6, 2006
    thanks for the help!

5. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Pedaltrain seems to be the most popular here on TB. I bucked the system though (and went against advice) and got the SKB PS-8 powered pedalboard. So far, I love it. At around $85 (I had a 15% off coupon at Music123 - it's normally around $100) I figured I'd give it a whirl and see if I could figure out why there's all the hate for the powered boards. I'm not a big effects guy and don't plan on adding any more than what it can handle. The only thing with the pedaltrain is that you can hide your cables/wires underneath it...with the SKB you can't but I've got all mind tucked away nicely I think.

6. fbny71

fbny71 Supporting Member

May 28, 2010
    West Hempstead, NY
    TXLawDawg, how is the PS8 working out for you? I have one too and I recently started having trouble with it.

In my case, I'm thinking it's the power supply. I have 7 pedals on it right now: 3 Boss, 4 Digitech...maybe it's too much draw for the 500mah the supply is rated for- I don't know. I was thinking it was the effects loop on my amp going or maybe the amp itself, but it's not. My 1989 GK is a champ!