1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PedalBoard power

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Amitio, Feb 29, 2008.

1. After seeing this- http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?id=SPB-8

I thought that it would be great for me to buy, but i cant find something similar that uses UK power supply.
    American poewr supplys aint any use for me.

Does anyone know of a uk alternative?
    :)

2. I fancied one of those myself; wonder why they don't sell them here? They sell their PA and lighting gear...

There's always the Warwick RockCase range. They are good for 240v. Or put together a case with a Dunlop DC Brick / T-Rex Juice Tank etc.

3. I could put toghether a case, but the ease of buying one unit makes me want one BAD!

4. I believe that the Gator G-Bus 8 is good for UK power. I have one bolted onto my board, and it seems to work pretty well. It has eight 9-volt outputs and three 18-volt outputs.

5. I've just pulled the trigger on a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 so I can do my 9 volt pedals and 24 volt Q-Tron... Just waiting for the postman...

6. I think ill probably get a Voodoo labs pedal power too!

Just need the money, there rather expensive, especially for someone without a job!

7. They are! I just about scraped the money together to get my hands on one. However, now my LS-2 has buggered up on me. Therefore I am not happy. Think I'd better go to bed.