1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

PEDALBOARDS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by chris h, Jun 16, 2002.

1. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    I recently made a pedalboard and my signal route is as follows: Jazz bass > Boss NS-2 > Amp. The NS-2 signal loop contains: Dunlop bass wah > Electro Harmonix q-tron > Boss Tuner > Danelectro Pastrami (only really used with guitar or as 50% volume cut pedal with bass) > Boss GE-7 set up for a clanky sound effect > Boss LMB-3 limiter Enhancer. The NS-2 Powers all my pedals. I had quite a lot of trouble finding decent info about 'boards on the net. Has anyone else made one? What effects do you use? I would be interested to hear. Thanks

If your not cheating, your not trying

2. make one out of wood ,buying one is a kind of a wast unless u use a patch bay. i made mine out od dimond plate .its all metal and i welded it in shop. i forgot to take off point and sharp edges and a few weeks i steped on the coner and i got a big cut to show.

3. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I got an old piece of wood that had veneer on it, slapped several large rows of velcro on it, attached the effects and powered them with a daisy-chain adapter.

I agree - buying one is pretty much a waste when you can make one that's just as good.

4. metal all the way

5. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    I used yellow acrylic. was going to use wood but couldnt find any bright yellow wood so had to compromise. so what pedals do you use then?