Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PEDALBOARDS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by chris h, Jun 16, 2002.

1. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    I recently made a pedalboard and my signal route is as follows: Jazz bass > Boss NS-2 > Amp. The NS-2 signal loop contains: Dunlop bass wah > Electro Harmonix q-tron > Boss Tuner > Danelectro Pastrami (only really used with guitar or as 50% volume cut pedal with bass) > Boss GE-7 set up for a clanky sound effect > Boss LMB-3 limiter Enhancer. The NS-2 Powers all my pedals. I had quite a lot of trouble finding decent info about 'boards on the net. Has anyone else made one? What effects do you use? I would be interested to hear. Thanks

If your not cheating, your not trying

2. make one out of wood ,buying one is a kind of a wast unless u use a patch bay. i made mine out od dimond plate .its all metal and i welded it in shop. i forgot to take off point and sharp edges and a few weeks i steped on the coner and i got a big cut to show.

3. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I got an old piece of wood that had veneer on it, slapped several large rows of velcro on it, attached the effects and powered them with a daisy-chain adapter.

I agree - buying one is pretty much a waste when you can make one that's just as good.

4. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    I used yellow acrylic. was going to use wood but couldnt find any bright yellow wood so had to compromise. so what pedals do you use then?