Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedals, Acme cover, MM Sabre Pickguard, Mini-Mixer

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrpackerguy, Apr 13, 2005.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Spring cleaning! Pictures for everything below at the link. Shipping included for all items. I prefer Paypal and won't require that you cover the paypal fees. Reasonable offers considered.

1) Acme Low B2 TUKI padded cover: Used twice. Andy at Acme Sound makes two versions of these well-made TUKI covers - a padded and a non-padded version; this is the nicer padded version which was $75 new without shipping. Fits the Low B2 2x10 cab like a glove and remains secure with a velcro strap. I take care of my cab and don't play enough to justify keeping the cover. Obviously, my cab in the picture is NOT included. $50 shipped.

2) Vintage Morley volume-wah: A real silver bullet with AC cord. Shows it age somewhat, but works great, both the wah and the volume. I bought this in 1982 and believe it to date from the late 1970's. I'm throwing in 4 extra bulbs I bought from Morley so you should be good to go for years to come. $65 shipped. SOLD

3) Vintage Ibanez Flanger FL-301 from the 1970's. Japanese made. A real gem. Again, it shows its age, but works perfectly. 3 knobs - regeneration, width, speed. I'm including the original Ibanez AC adaptor as well. There's one on Ebay right now at $95 with 4 days left on the auction. I've found these priced from $119 to $189 on various websites. GONE

4) USA Electro Harmonix Bassballs with AC Adaptor: Excellent condition in original wood box. Few minor scratches on the silver case, but works perfectly. I'm throwing in the $20 AC adaptor. $68 shipped.

5) Digitech AC Adaptor: Just what it says. I have used this on a Bass Synth Wah and also a Bass Squeeze. I assume, though don't hold me to this, that it will work on on all Digitech X-Series pedals. These go for $20 new. $15 shipped. SOLD!

6) Excel Mini-Mixer 4: 4 mixable inputs, and 1 output. Like new. I never found a use for it. Works great. $25 shipped.

7) Black Pearl pickguard for pre-EB Music Man Sabre Bass: I went with a tort, so this one's available. Hand made by Bryan Boots in California. Looks great, fits like a glove. Some minor scratches only visible close up and at an angle. Not sure if it'll fit an Ernie Ball Sabre Bass. $18 shipped.

Pictures

2. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Digitech adaptor is sold.

3. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  4. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  5. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Bump for a second round of lower prices

6. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Bump for final round of lower prices. I hate to ebay this stuff!

7. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  8. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Morley volume wah is SOLD

9. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Stuff's on Evilbay. last bump

10. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    mr packer,

would you consider a trade for a regular non padded Tuki cover? i've got the thinner non padded, and i'm realizing i need the padded. its practically brand new, and only a week old.

PM me if you're interested.

11. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Sorry, Joker,

It sold on Ebay yesterday afternoon. Thanks for the offer though