1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Pedals and Power! ,ZVEX, MXR, Ernie Ball, BBE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bobbybass85, Jul 7, 2014.

1. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    UPDATE!! Well I've moved almost everything! All that's left is the VP JR, definitely open to offers! Worst I can say is "no thanks"

Well I've come to a point where having an excess of pedals and such that I simply don't use is driving me nuts and I am in need of some cash for other things, so here I am once again.

All the items are in excellent condition and are in perfect working order. Many have original boxes, but not all of them, but I'll note specifically what it does/doesn't have. All mentions to velcro mean the grabby side, not the softer, loop side.

Prices are firm with shipping included, but I'm willing to talk so don't be afraid to make an offer. At this time I'm only looking to do the lower 48 states. Paypal preferred, but we can figure out something if that doesn't work for you.

Trade interest:
    Ashdown MAG 115 (original version with rear ports and the more diamond shaped grill... I know... I'm picky)
    Darkglass B7K or Vintage Deluxe
    Jazz bass hum-canceling pickups
    I'm open to offers, worst I'll say is "no thanks"

OK, that's enough talk, here are the goods.

Ernie Ball VP-JR: $75
    Super simple, classic volume pedal. This one is all passive, no active updates or anything like that. Velcro on the bottom, comes with original box

DSC02144_zps5e868552.

DSC02145_zpsbf263465.

!SOLD! BBE Supa Charger Power Supply: $100 !SOLD!
    Awesome power supply, I'm really surprised it doesn't get more love on TB! 8 isolated power outs. Each of the 8 has a dip-switch on the bottom that allows you to select the volts sent through it. Allows you to run pedals at 9, 12, and 16v. I only have 8 of the traditional "Boss-style" plugs that fit most pedals today. BBE does offer other cables that can do reverse polarity or 9v battery connections too. This has velcro on the TOP from when I was mounting it under my pedal board. Comes with original box and all cables mentioned including the power cord to run it.

!SOLD! MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe M84: $100 !SOLD!
    Much more traditional fuzz pedal than the ZVEX. Has a really nice blend that allows it to be super subtle and retain lots of clean low end if you like. Very versatile. Velcro on bottom, comes with original box.

!SOLD! Catalinbread SFT: $115 !SOLD!
    Original design, great OD/Ampeg emulator. Really plays well at higher voltage power settings too, that's where a lot of headroom and magic happen IME. I got it from another TBer and it works great. There is one little chip in the paint on the bottom lip near the button, but it wouldn't show in a photo. Velcro on the bottom. No box.

!TRADED! ZVEX Mastotron: $100 !TRADED!
    Awesome fuzz pedal that can do some vintage tones as well as more synthy gridny fuzz tones. Really fun pedal. Velcro on bottom, comes with original box.

Thanks everyone for looking!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    adi77 likes this.
  2. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Ok new day bump! SFT is gone, everything else is still available

3. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Up, up, and somebody take 'em away!

4. iGotYourBass

iGotYourBass

Sep 26, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    I can't tell, is the zvex sold? I don't see a price listed

5. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    The ZVEX is still available and asking $105. All prices should be next to the pedal's name.

6. PM Sent

7. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    BBE Supacharger and the MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe are SOLD! And the Mastotron is TRADED!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  8. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Bump