1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pedals for Sale (MXR BOD, Boss OC-2, Zvex Mammoth, Cali76 CB, DOD Meatbox RI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by melodiaopus, May 23, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

1. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    Hey there fellow bassists! I have some pedals I never use anymore that I need to get rid of. Scheck it out below:

DISCLAIMER:
    I don’t deal with PayPal anymore. They are crooks and I will never trust them for what I had to deal with - with them. If you’d like to ask why, feel free to DM me and I can give you the short or long version of my experience. Otherwise, I do accept payment via the following digital/safe form of payment.

CashApp, Venmo, Google Pay, Zelle, etc

MXR - Bass Octave Deluxe (Mint Condition $100

Cali76 - Compact Bass Compressor (Has a tiny little scratch in the face). Comes with box. $250

SOLD Boss - OC-2 Octaver - early 1980s MIJ. Y’all know the mojo this has.

Zvex - Woolly Mammoth (Mint Condition w/velcro) $165

DOD - Meatbox Reissue (mint/ never used. Comes with box.) $110

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2020 at 8:33 PM
    TheDialog likes this.
  2. Just go for it

Just go for it

Feb 8, 2019
    Do you ship to Holland? (The Netherlands)

3. melodiaopus

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
  4. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

@melodiaopus - Just an FYI: Venmo is owned by PayPal. Thought you might like to know since you don’t want to deal with PayPal. :)

5. melodiaopus

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    @40Hz You just can't win in this world anymore.

40Hz likes this.
  6. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

Nope. When it comes to some things you just can’t. Figured you’d want to know either way. :)

7. melodiaopus

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Well I've never had Venmo take out $4600 monthly from my bank account for no reason, or least Venmo wasn't on the heading of every transaction in my bank statement.

8. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

I haven’t had anyone do that to me. But I can sympathize.

FWIW, the bank account I’ve got my PPal account linked to only has a $50 balance and is totally separate from my regular checking. I allow the money that comes in from PPal to sit there for five days just in case before I write a check and put it in my regular account. If PPal wants to do a crazy reversal for some huge amount of money out of the account they're linked to then the worst I’ll be hit for is a $40 overdraft charge. Same deal when I buy through PPal or any online seller like Amazon. I put the purchase price into that account and pay it from there. That way if some online merchant ever gets their customer file successfully hacked, the most a thief can get from my bank account is the $50 I left idling in it to keep the account open.

9. melodiaopus

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX

Thats not a bad idea. I should just have it pointed to an account that I never use. Don't know why I didn't think of that.