1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedals for sale. Tech 21 BDDI, MXR Bass Auto Q, GFS Pedal Tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TC2112, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    CONUS only please - Paypal accepted
    Only trade I am interested in would be a Maple / Maple Fender P bass neck. I would trade multiple (or all) pedals for the right neck.

All pedals still have the rubber feet attached. They also have small strips of velcro on the bottom. If that's an issue for anyone, please say and I'll be glad to peel it off and clean w/ goo gone to get rid of any residue.

SOLD - GFS Electronics Digital Pedal Tuner - 35.00 shipped W/ Box and manual PRICE DROP - 30.00 shipped - SOLD

From GFS web site-
    "A nice single footpedal spaced digital tuner with SUPER BRIGHT display. Unlike other inexpensive digital tuners, these are weighted, so the tuner is sampling an average of several points in time= this makes for very, very steady and accurate tuning.

You have two outputs- "Bypass" and "Output".

Bypass allows you to keep your signal unchanged- whether the tuner is enagged or not, your guitar signal will be passed to the amp.

Output mutes the sound of the guitar when the pedal is engaged...perfect for between-song tuning"

I have used this a few times on stage and it works very well, and very quickly. Super bright and very easy to read. Comes with the box, and manual. Like new.

SOLD - Tech 21 SansAmp BDDI - 115.00 shipped PRICE DROP 100.00 shipped - SOLD

You know what this is. These things are beasts, I just have found myself really liking the 2 channels on my MXR DI more. No box, but this thing is in very good condition

SOLD EHX Octave Multiplexer - 45.00 shipped w/ box and manual SOLD

Like new. Just bought it a few weeks ago, and then decided I wasn't packing a pedalboard anymore. Priced to sell.

MXR Bass Auto Q - 75.00 shipped w/ box and manual PRICE DROP 68.00 shipped

This is one funky pedal. Envelope filter and auto Q capabilities.

Attached Files:

2. Bass828

Bass828

Nov 10, 2007
    Portland
    Check ur paypal for the EHX ;-)

3. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    Bump -

4. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    I 'll take the tuner!

5. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    MXR Auto Q still available

6. wango55

wango55

Dec 21, 2011
    CT
    PM'ed

Thread Status: