For Sale Pedals... I has them. With price drops.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilCo, May 14, 2021.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    $100
    United States
    Hey everyone. I have gone through a pedal phase. Play time is over though, so it is time to move some of these back out. All are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted, all prices include shipping, and all have some high grade velcro on the back that I can remove at the buyers request.

Crazy Tubes the Bulb Optical Compressor $160 OBO: has some minor scuffs, works perfectly and sounds awesome.

DDyna Bass10 $160 OBO: perfect condition and includes the power supply. Very versatile and rare. Check Bongo's review

Broughton Messenger V1 $250: awesome preamp SOLD

Big Tone Music Brewery Wet Dream $200: ultra rare and wonderful chorus with blend knob. SOLD

4MS Phaseur Fleur $200: ultra rare, and the best phaser I have ever experienced. Some chips and nicks on this one. SOLD

Sushi Box Sunday Drive $200 SOLD

Sushi Box Particle Accelerator X $180 SOLD

Sushi Box London Underground w PA tone stack $140 SOLD

XTS Fermata optical compressor $120 SOLD

Crazy Tubes Time delay $100 OBO

Highwind Bass Preamp $150 OBO: The only one I have ever seen. Sounds fantastic especially with any passive bass. Will probably regret this one.

Menatone JAC compressor $120 OBO: Bongo says "killer for slap"

Whirlwind Bass Ten EQ $160 OBO SOLD: includes original box and power supply

Pepers Dodsmaskin II $160 OBO: rare take on the Darkglass stuff. Really nice. Looks like pumpkin in the pics, but it is safety cone orange in reality. At least in my reality.

Providence Dual Bass Station $150: brand new with box and power supply SOLD

HAO Bassliner $150: this is the 4th time I have bought one of these. I keep coming back because they are awesome. Like new in box

Big John Pocket Rocket $90

P1010070.JPG

P1010071.JPG P1010072.JPG P1010073.JPG P1010074.JPG

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021 at 11:38 PM
  2. Thanks @kranahan

PM'ed a real quick reply to try and beat everyone to it...lol

jaysbassspace and kranahan like this.
  3. ColoRADoKT

ColoRADoKT

May 5, 2018
    kranahan likes this.
  4. Nery Perdomo

Nery Perdomo

Feb 9, 2020
    The one day I don’t check the page I miss out on the messenger :(

5. Hop Jam

Hop Jam

Feb 16, 2013
    Birmingham, AL
    You DO has them! Nice box of sonic crayons ya got there!

FilCo likes this.
  6. svtbass

svtbass Supporting Member

Dude as many Phases as you go through you should have your own FilCo Signature Phaseshift. :smug:

FilCo likes this.
  7. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    For sure. The loop I am stuck in goes something like this: I just like playing direct, no effects. Then I find a decent deal on a cool pedal, so I try it out. Why not? Then I think, this would be cool lined up with this other pedal. Then, maybe this other pedal has some cooler sounds than the first one. 30 days later I have 20 pedals. Then, I realize if I sell all of them I could just buy a Fractal. So I buy the Fractal and sell all of the pedals. Then I remember I just prefer to play direct, so I sell the Fractal.

speyer, HeavyJazz, Steve-Mo and 2 others like this.
  8. svtbass

svtbass Supporting Member

During this Covid Home Alone Thing I was going to pick up an electric 6 stringer to go with my acoustic guitar.
    Now I have seven and pedals to go with. Taking pics for listing excess baggage tomorrow.

There's a psychological term for this affliction: Musician.

9. jschulman

jschulman

Aug 21, 2018
    Queens, NY
    Do you have any sound samples of the Highwind preamp? I can't find any information on it.

10. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    I don't, and I couldn't find any info about it either. It reacts differently with my basses and various other pedals and amps/cabs. I'm not sure sound samples would guarantee any results for the new owner.

11. BurtMacklinFBI

BurtMacklinFBI Degen from Up-Country

Apr 3, 2018
    You had to post this after I ordered a Dodsmaskin from Pepers, didn't you? :p That pedal is siiiiiiick.

FilCo likes this.
  12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021