TRADED Pedals - new added EBS Octabass, T-Rex, price reduction, Trades?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by oranje, May 21, 2017.

1. oranje

oranje Living Deliciously Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Price:
    $55
    A few pedals I am not currently using, all in Good condition and have boxes etc;

Mint T Rex Bass Juice distortion with Boost. Clean pedal, go from slight dirt to full fuzz with the boost, great level mix holds bottom well. Great pedal, just sticking with the pork loin - $110 make me a fair offer or trade Update - Pulled this out of the box to play and noticed that the left switch is a little finicky. It works fine but you really have to be solid with on / off. To be fair I am letting this go for only $60!! Sold

EBS Octabass - minty, no box Solid as they come and a brilliant sub octave pedal. Exceptional low end tracking. - $80. Traded

Big Muff Bass. You know the scoop, solid fuzz with dry mix the old standby. - $55 Traded

TC Electronics Flashback. Superb, versatile pedal. All the bells and whistles. I could keep this no problem - $100 Traded

Trades are welcome, looking for a solid compressor, envelope filter etc. Set on distortion, but Fuzzes will be considered. Cash +/- ok. Just ask, I am pretty open. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3050.JPG IMG_3051.JPG IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3054.JPG IMG_3055.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    woodyng2 likes this.
  2. Thanks for the trade on the Ebs,i'm digging the pedal.
    great dealing with ya!