1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pedals Pedals Pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ThatLowEnd, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ThatLowEnd

ThatLowEnd Dirt, Trucks, BBQ, Whiskey

Apr 14, 2012
    Down In The Delta
    Has been/Never was
    Price:
    Hello TB,

I have recently retired from gigging due to family stuff. I am letting go of my one off Lightning Boy Audio gear. This stuff is basically brand new, perfect working condition,etc.

Individual Pricing:
    Thunder King 2 - $400 shipped SOLD
    OP-2 - $300 Shipped SOLD
    LBA Power Supply - $300 No longer available
    MXR Iso-Brick No longer available
    Polytune Mini 2 - No longer available
    MXR Bass Wah Mini- SOLD

Info on LBA Gear below

The Drive and Comp really warm up your tone, I used this when I'd go DI instead of using my Jule Monique. This brought back a lot of the Tube tone I would have been lacking otherwise.

The power supply has (3) outputs. Two 12v 1500mA and One 18v 2A. This allows you to power both Lightning Boy pedals as well as another power supply such as the MXR Iso-Brick, etc. all from a single IEC.

The Op-2 is a tube compression pedal that is worth it's weight in gold. I have used a ton of the high end comp pedals on the market, this is the only one I'd buy again.

The Thunder King II is a tube over drive pedal that can go from B15 to SVT and beyond. Amazing tone that actually uses the tubes to provide gain rather than just for looks.

20170122_073324. 20170122_073332. 20170122_073408.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    westcoastpdlbrd likes this.
  2. fede_carbonero

fede_carbonero

Mar 14, 2013
    Pm sent

3. westcoastpdlbrd

westcoastpdlbrd Commercial User

Mar 28, 2017
    Forestville California
    West Coast Pedal Board
    Good luck with the sale!