Pedals & Rack Tuner

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BFunk, Jan 18, 2003.

1. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

Dredgetone Angler Bass Overdrive/Line Driver $85.00
    No longer available.

Maxon AF9 Auto Filter $150
    I just bought this from zzounds a little over a month ago. It is in excellent condition. I pulled the rubber mat off the bottom and stuck some velcro on there. I still have the mats. This is really a great, small, true bypass envelope filter. I am selling it because I just really miss my Moogerfooger Low-pass filter despite it's enourmous size and the need for an external bypass box. My loss, your gain. $7 shipping in lower 48.

Sabine RT7000 Rackmount Tuner $120.00
    Also in excellent condition. Bright easy to read display. Has strobe mode which is useful if you do your own setups, or are recording. $10 shipping in lower 48.

I have net references.
  2. Angler still available? Any trades I could interest you in?
  3. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

Sure, what have you got in mind?
  4. hey...
    Well, I've got this box that I've decided to flog

You can read all about it at this thread; Sound bites and everything. I haven't used it at all and have decided a full on OD is really what I need right now. It has some serious vibe and is hand built by Richard in Sydney, Aus. I love that blend set-up and used it after my DOD FX25 for huge dub lines with a bit o' furr on the top. The gate is the coolest feature IMO for tight, synthy effects; very nifty. Cost me a bundle but whatever. Built like a tank, etc.
    Also have a BBE 422 "blanket lifter" Very useful for tightening up your bottom and balancing the frequency range of your bass. Poor man's biamp system. Good for mastering as well. MAybe more stuff...I'll look. What are you interested in?
  5. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

Sounds good. Email me and we can work out the details.
  6. I've got a few others on me about have first crack if you can contact me soon.
  7. Still have it? I need a good fuzz for my old-school fusion group.

8. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

Decided to keep the Dredgetone. Thanks anyway.
  9. Trade my EBS Bass IQ for your Maxon AF9 maybe? Barely touched.....never gigged.
    Can't blame a guy for trying!

10. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

No thanks. I am not a big fan of that pedal. I am in the market for a really good phaser and some good mics.