1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedals (SansAmp, Boss, Digitech, EHX)...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SnakeAnthony, Sep 29, 2008.

1. I have a back stash of several pedals I've purchased (or that have somehow just ended up in my basement) over the years that I'd like to move along. I need the funds for further pedal experimentation. All pedals are in working order and have been treated well since they came into my possession.

-SansAmp Programmable BDDI. The three switch version. You know it, hopefully you love it. $155 shipped (to continental US)

-Boss ODB-3. Again, you know it. Simple, grindy overdrive. I've never understood a lot of the hate about it, but it still isn't my thing. $45 shipped (to continental US)

-Digitech MultiChorus. No, not the bass version. I bought this several years ago when I first started playing bass, specifically going with the standard model. It's more subtle than the bass model (IME), and better suited for the Post-Punkish tone I was going for at the time (IMO). And of course it works well with guitar. Chorus just isn't much my thing any more. $40 shipped (to continental US)

-EHX Little Big Muff. Gone.

I can have pics of any of the pedals up within a few days if needed. As stated, all pedals are in good and working condition (8/10 and up). Could do international shipping at the buyers expense. PayPal is preferred.

Thanks for looking,
    Lee

2. Bippity Bumpity Boo?

3. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Pics for the LBM? If i have the money soon i might get it

4. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Anything?

5. This passed right by me unnoticed, I apologize. I'll get a bump up on this and I'll have pictures tomorrow.

6. Give this another bump with price drops. LBM is gone. Everything else is still available. Shoot me a PM with any interest.

Trades will be considered, but I'm really looking for specific things. A good fuzz in a sideways MXR style (like a Woolly Mammoth), a ZVex Machine, Moog Freq. Analyzer, or a Voodoo Lab PP2+. All with some cash from my end, of course.

7. BUMP.

I'd really like to move these. Something in the classifieds that definitely has my eye and I need cash for it.

Send me PMs with interest.