1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedals that combine delay and reverb

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Happynoj, May 16, 2011.

1. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I'm looking for pedals that combine delay and reverb, and allow me to use both at the same time.

So far, the only ones that I am aware of are the EHX SMMwH and the Boss RV-3. Anyone got anything else? Ideally smaller than the SMMwH, because that is what I've got at the moment and I'm after something smaller to save board space.

2. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

The multi boxes normally do.

I'd be checking steel gutiar forums.. this is how they create the legendary steel sound.

3. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    Rhode Island, USA
    Earthquaker Devices Ghost Disaster does this, and has separate stomp switches for the delay and the reverb, so you can turn each on and off individually. And a very cool builder, too.

edit:: Ah, I just read the whole OP where you said you wanted it smaller. Sorry, the Ghost Disaster is a big boy.

4. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    ^Yeah, I really like EQD's stuff.

5. The discontinued Boss RV-3- I recently gebbed one & loove it. Fairly basic but nice. It has trails.... ... .. .

Edit: There's a Euro-based pedal builder called Zcat(IIRC)that seems to make a lot of 2 in 1 boxes, often w/reverb or delay.