1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain 2 and Godlyke PA-9 wiring

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WovenGraphite, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Has anybody tried to wire their pedals on Pedaltrain 2 (PT2) using the Godlyke PA-9 universal system (actually 3 of them)?
    (I am using three Lovetone pedals and they are power hungry)

I'd like to buy a PT2 but with all my pedals there won't be any space for the power supply itself on top of the board (and the PT Pro is waaaay too big).
    Is it possible to have a power strip on the bottom? I see the raised back could be a possible location but I am not sure.
    If someone has done it this way, can you post a pic?

Any other ideas? (I don't want to use batteries, it's just a waste for me)

Thanks!

2. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    A power strip will fit in the back, provided that it's small in size. I did it on my old PT2, and I've done it on my PT Jr. (which has identical clearance). The PT-Pro has even more clearance for those bulkier power strips and surge protectors.

You may have to put it in sideways as opposed to upside-down; while it fits fine either way, wall warts complicate things. By mounting it on its side, wall warts will span between rails instead of towards the floor. Overall, it's a bit tricky, but it worked for me.

I've also used a 1 Spot. I just tied unused lengths of cable into bundles and velcro'd them underneath the rails.

There is a power supply that can be mounted underneath; the Dunlop DC Brick is small enough to fit. It's what I'm doing now with my current board arrangement.

EDIT: I also bought this, which I might put to use soon since it's so tiny: Monster Outlets To Go 3

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021