1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain 2HC, Fulltone BassDrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by high mileage, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Continuation of the thread here... On both, I'm not looking for trades since I'm paring down the collection. US sales only by Paypal or USPS Money Order. Let me know if you need more pictures.

EDIT: BassDrive is SOLD

No love for the Fulltone BassDrive? Let's try an even hundred shipped in the US Continental 48, with a 6" right angle cord. That's right, $100 Shipped. You still get the sticker too. :)
    Drive1.
    Drive2.

Pedaltrain 2HC pedalboard with hard case. I took the velcro off of it and cleaned off the leftover sticky stuff, and a little bit that I had left is included. You can get more at Home Depot or anywhere else. It's been used but the board is almost as-new except for the logo sticker on the front (because it's just a little wider than the front of the board - why?). The case has some scratches like you see, and one or two in the black part. Not brand new but in very good shape, and the latches/hinges/handle work as they should. $125 Plus Shipping
    DSC_6413.
    DSC_6411.

2. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Might be interested in the Pedaltrain, Damn I just got a new one today for me, but my singer/guitarist needs one.

I'll let you know.

3. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Cool - honestly though, shipping to PR will be pretty costly. If Musician's Friend's free shipping deal includes PR (not sure, you'll have to check it out), you might get a new one for about the same money. Just trying to help...

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    BTW you can't beat this BassDrive deal, so someone should hop on this

5. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    And they did - BassDrive is sold!

EDIT - PT2 is sold too.

Thread Status: