1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PedalTrain 3 with custom purple ATA Road Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Proton Lenny, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Price:
    Selling my PT-3 in a custom purple road case. The road case is top notch, and is the kind where the board sits in the tray/lid. So you can just set down the case, take the top off, and you are good to go. Don't have to lift the board out of the case at each show. The case was made by SafeCase | Custom ATA Cases For All Industries | Music, A/V, Industrial out of the USA. I also have the soft-case/bag that came with the PT-3. Both the PT-3 and the case are less than about 6 months old. Board is in perfect condition, and the case has minimal road where on it. The case alone cost me $200. Looking for $235 for the board, soft-case, and road case. I'd prefer to keep this local because shipping would be pricy on such a bulky item.

Dimensions of the case are 26"x18"x8". Fits the PT-3 very snug internally, surrounding it with high density foam. Thanks!

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Bump, price drop.