1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

pedaltrain alternitives???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Gambisk, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm in the market for a my first proper pedalboard that isn't a bit of rolled up carpet. I really like the design of the pedaltrain boards especially the way you can run all the leads etc under the board and keep things tidy up top. What I don't like is the price of them over here in the UK, so what boards should i look out for that have a similar design with rails instead of a solid board.
    Any links and rough prices would be great.

Oh and the 6 pedals I have at the moment are: Boss TU-2, mojohand creampie, EHX Little big muff, DOD chorus, Alesis F2 Volume pedal, EHX Russian small stone. Also have plans to add some sort of blend pedal and or a delay in the future. so they all would need to fit too.

Cheers,

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Hi there, although the dont have slats I think Diago boards are great value.