Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedaltrain boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sshorepunk, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Hi

I wanted one of these but difficult to get in the UK, the one shop that sells them wants big ££ for them, noticed musicians friend are doing them for $80 but won't ship to the UK, does anyone know anywhere else that is doing a similar deal and will ship overseas?

Thanks
    Tony

2. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Ordered one from www.musictoyz.com (for around $100 I think) last week, but they've just emailed me saying that UPS are quoting them $76 for shipping, which kind of ruins any savings I was hoping to make.

I've found two places that sell them over here (I'll try and find them again if you want), one selling the board for £150, the other for £109 delivered.

None of them stock the pedaltrain/2 yet though, they only have the older 22" model.

--
    Dave

3. Cheers Dave, I think I know the shop thats selling them at £150, its near me in Manchester, £109 is a bit more reasonable!

Tony

4. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Think the place that quoted me £109 was http://www.machinehead.co.uk.

Their website says the board sells for £150, but I was told it was £109 delivered when I phoned them up (unless they happened to have made a mistake...).

--
    Dave

5. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Talked to a chap from pedaltrain yesterday, and the new pedaltrain/2 boards are due to be shipped to the UK sometime in the next week or so...

6. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    For anyone who's interested, the pedaltrain/2 boards are available in the UK now.

Got mine from soundsgreatmusic.com, think they're selling for £169 or so.

7. Thats a lot of £££ !

Tony

8. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Yup! Couldn't be happier with mine though. The flightcase seems extremely durable, the board itself solid.