1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedaltrain boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sshorepunk, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Hi

I wanted one of these but difficult to get in the UK, the one shop that sells them wants big ££ for them, noticed musicians friend are doing them for $80 but won't ship to the UK, does anyone know anywhere else that is doing a similar deal and will ship overseas?

Thanks
    Tony

2. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Ordered one from www.musictoyz.com (for around $100 I think) last week, but they've just emailed me saying that UPS are quoting them $76 for shipping, which kind of ruins any savings I was hoping to make.

I've found two places that sell them over here (I'll try and find them again if you want), one selling the board for £150, the other for £109 delivered.

None of them stock the pedaltrain/2 yet though, they only have the older 22" model.

--
    Dave

3. Cheers Dave, I think I know the shop thats selling them at £150, its near me in Manchester, £109 is a bit more reasonable!

Tony

4. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Think the place that quoted me £109 was http://www.machinehead.co.uk.

Their website says the board sells for £150, but I was told it was £109 delivered when I phoned them up (unless they happened to have made a mistake...).

--
    Dave

5. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Talked to a chap from pedaltrain yesterday, and the new pedaltrain/2 boards are due to be shipped to the UK sometime in the next week or so...

6. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    For anyone who's interested, the pedaltrain/2 boards are available in the UK now.

Got mine from soundsgreatmusic.com, think they're selling for £169 or so.

7. Thats a lot of £££ !

Tony

8. suicas

suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Yup! Couldn't be happier with mine though. The flightcase seems extremely durable, the board itself solid.