1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Pedaltrain Classic Jr, and HPRC High Impact Case (New & Used) Local Pickup / DC Northern VA Area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $135.00
    Selling As A set:
    Almost New Pedaltrain Classic Jr. Pedalboard. Never used, I did put the carpet side velcro on it, but decided to keep my, smaller, Pedaltrain Metro 24. The pedal side (sticky) velcro roll, and Pedaltrain Classic Jr. carry case with strap are unused.

For heavier travel, you can put the board inside of this high impact, waterproof, HPRC case. This is the Italian equivalent to a Pelican case. Case color is Ferrari Red. It is used and shows signs of wear, scrapes. Still looks cool and the latches keep the case sealed as it should. It can also be padlocked closed. The top of the case is padded and there are other pad pieces that I am including.

No Trade Interest, but your PayPal Payment gets it closer to you :)
    Shipping estimates for 15lb box @ 20x8x23 to Los Angeles, have ranged from $59 UPS, $65 FedEx and $82 USPS :-(

12BF8E30-7D43-43F0-AD59-17A624B81140.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    sunbeast likes this.
  2. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Wow I like that case!!

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Thanks! It’s listed as Ferrari Red. I used to keep my 1993 Trace Elliot SMX head in it. I never worried about the amp once.

sunbeast likes this.
  4. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    If I didn't already have 2 PT-Jrs here I'd probably pick this up just for the case!

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  5. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Then just buy the case :) Send me your address in a PM and I can check the shipping and see if it’s worth it on both sides.

sunbeast likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021