1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Pedaltrain Grande w/Flight Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by beebassdude, Apr 18, 2019.

1. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Price:
    $300
    Selling this big boy, any questions just let me know. Case was made by road case USA out of NY, lighter than the standard pedaltrain ones. shipping to west coast is about $90 so anywhere closer will be less. prefer local pickup obviously. **no pedals included**, last pic is just what it looked like when it was loaded up for reference. thanks!

Attached Files:

Bodeanly and scottm like this.
  2. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Bringing out the big guns :eek:

beebassdude likes this.
  3. Bodeanly

Bodeanly

Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    I was going to click on the pictures, but I've already seen them from space. GLWTS!

31HZ and catcauphonic like this.
  4. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    make me an offer, need to move this one.

5. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Price drop

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021