1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain Jnr and Power supplies

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by michinho, Oct 24, 2013.

1. michinho

michinho

Oct 11, 2013
    London, UK
    Hi all,

I need to find a power supply that I can fit under the Pedaltrain Jnr that has 9v outputs but also includes an isolated 12v AC output that can supply 300 mA.

Any suggestions?

Could you please let me know if I can use the bracket mounters that PT supplied with the pedalboard also?

If not how do you advise mounting the power supply?

Thanks,
    Mike

2. michinho

michinho

Oct 11, 2013
    London, UK
  3. Looking closer at the instructions (always a plus), it should definitely fit.

4. oops. Didn't even know any effects actually used AC :ninja:

5. Testing123

Testing123 Eschew obfuscation

Jan 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus will fit a Pedaltrain Junior (I believe the PT Jr. comes with brackets for this purpose). The Pedal Power 2 Plus has a 'Rear Courtesy Auxiliary AC outlet, 200 watts max'.

I recall reading that someone needed to power a Markbass Compressore (600 mA) unit with one and they said it would be no problem.

Here's the website link: http://www.voodoolab.com/pedalpower_2.htm

You might email them and ask.

Regards,
    Allen

6. michinho

michinho

Oct 11, 2013
    London, UK
    Yeah I saw this, it looks perfect but... I want to mount the power supply underneath the Pedaltrain Jnr and I wont be able to fit the wall wart in the hole to reach the pedal power. I don't know what adapter to buy to extend it that will work with the 12v AC adapter because I know most of you are from the US and i'm from the UK. I think our adapters might be different?

If anyone can help me find an adapter to use for the courtsey outlet for over here in the UK that would be great. Maybe I should start a new thread for it?

7. I think a Cioks AC Rider, AC8, or AC10 would make your life easier. You wouldn't have to worry about another adapter. Plus the AC8 is pretty much the same price as the Voodoo Labs PP2 (at least in the US).

8. Testing123

Testing123 Eschew obfuscation

Jan 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA