SOLD PedalTrain Jr and Voodoo Labs PP2+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by 5string_phunk, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Price:
    $220
    Greetings TB!

I've recently purged my pedal collection and now have no immediate need for the pedal board and power supply that I used to corral/power them!

Up for sale is my PedalTrain Jr with soft case and Voodoo Labs PP2+ attached via the brackets provided by PT. This board has barely been used and is in like new condition. I have used it a total of 3 times outside the confines of my house and even then those 3 times were rehearsals.

This board has loop (fuzzy) side velcro carefully applied and will come with all of the power cables, connectors and I'll throw in the 2-3 pedal patch cables that I have. I'd say the Voodoo Labs PP2+ has roughly 10-15 hours of use on it. Most of the time it's been unplugged and in the gig bag. I'd consider both to be in 'like new'.

I'd prefer to sell these items together and not piece them out.

I'm asking $220 SHIPPED CONUS

IMG_0109_zpsgvzjap6z.jpg
    IMG_0110_zps6x2oedf1.jpg
    IMG_0111_zpsvtzwl8ja.jpg
    IMG_0112_zpsfmqqegqx.jpg
    IMG_0113_zpsll9ktksj.jpg
    IMG_0114_zpsadvge46q.jpg
    IMG_0115_zpsunhs2icm.jpg
    IMG_0116_zps9co8zfdp.jpg
    IMG_0117_zpsxhueht4a.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  2. edbutler3

edbutler3 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Hey, I'm pretty interested but was waiting for you to come back with the pics...

I'm putting together a pedalboard for the first time and am not sure on the size I need -- if anything, this may be overkill. From the info I can find online, it seems like this would hold around 6-8 standard size pedals. Do you agree with that estimate?

3. I apologize for spacing on the pics. I've been a bit busier than anticipated and it slipped my mind. I will definitely get some posted this afternoon!

As far as size, you are correct, this can definitely hold 6-8 decent sized pedals. When I was running pedals I fit 8 pedals on here with no real issues. They ranged from smaller Boss sized pedals (my tuner) to 3Leaf Wonderlove/Octavbre size.

I was basically running (in no particular order) wireless > tuner > comp > fuzz > od > octave > env. filter > chorus.

6 pedals fit easily and, paying attention to the size of the plug on the patch cable etc, I had no problems fitting all 8 on there.

Hope this helps and I'll get pics up asap!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  4. Pics added!!

5. edbutler3

edbutler3 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Looks great! Do you still have some of the "hook" side velcro to attach to the pedals? Either way, I'm interested. I'll PM you later today about payment.

6. Sold and headed North! I'll close the thread as soon as the new owner gives me the thumbs up!

Thanks to all who showed interest!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021