1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain JR SC *New* $80 - Local sale only (Sacramento or Oakland CA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tonym, Jul 9, 2012.

1. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2011
    I'm sure you're familiar with these so I won't go over all of the details, but in short they are open frame, powder coated aluminum frames. Very durable, comes with cordura nylon gig bag with adjustable shoulder strap and gusseted exterior storage pocket for cables, straps, etc. The frame is 17x12.5x2.5 inches / weight 3 lbs, with soft case 19x15x5 inches / weight 4 lbs. Includes velcro and specially designed brackets and instructions for mounting a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 power supply underneath the pedal board with no cutting modifications necessary. Great board but I ended up with two of them.

The lowest price I can find these for anywhere is for about $95 on Amazon for a special deal right now, but they normally sell for $99 at discounted stores. I'll let it go for $80. Also listing on Craigs List so it won't last long! Price is firm. (No pics because this one is literally still in the sealed box.)

I live in Sacramento, CA and drive to Oakland/Walnut Creek once a week so I'll accept offers from those areas and we can arrange to meet.

2. ulynch

ulynch Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Nor Cal
    PM sent ...

3. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Replied.

4. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2011