1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedaltrain Mini Softcase Pouch Size

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TC424, Jan 6, 2012.

1. TC424

TC424

Jun 24, 2010
    Holtwood, PA
    I am looking to make just one trip from the car to the building and vice versa.

Anyone know if a GK MB200 would fit into the accessory pouch on the Pedaltrain mini softcase?:help:

The MB200 measures 7.75x8x1.75

I did a search here on TB and Pedaltrain.com. They each list the size of the overall bag. No information that I could see on the size of the pouch.

Thanks,

TC

2. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I would think that it's not deep enough. The whole bag is 8" deep, and the pocket looks to be at least 1" less than that based on that it doesn't go all the way to the top or bottom of the bag.

What are you bringing with you? I do 1 trip all the time...

3. TC424

TC424

Jun 24, 2010
    Holtwood, PA
    I don't take a crazy amount of stuff. I take a dbl gig bag a 210 cabinet, MB200 and right now a small DIY pedal board. I can do it now in one trip, but I am looking for streamlining the pedal board and amp into one "smaller" bag.

Thanks for the reply. After I posted I came to the same conclusion. I guess I was hoping it might fit, but be a little tight. I was hoping somebody already tried it and would know for sure that it did or did not.

4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Does the dbl gig bag have a large enough pocket for it? I'm sure you thought of that already, but I figured I'd check. :)

5. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    It's small enough where you can tie it to something or use elastic webbing to hold it on the pt case. Or just make a keychain with it!