SOLD Pedaltrain Mini with T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sc58193, Dec 18, 2015.

1. sc58193

sc58193

Feb 24, 2011
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Price:
    For sale is my Pedaltrain Mini. It is the old style with the rear lip. Carrying bag included. Bag is in perfect unused condition. The mini has a few glue spots on the bottom from clips that I have removed but it will come right off with a little cleaner and elbow grease- not that you can see it anyways.

Fuel Tank Jr. mounted in the rear lip. Includes many different plugs, polarity inverter, voltage doubler, current doubler, daisy chain, etc. I will also throw in a few patch cables that I had laying around.

I will consider selling separately if they do not sell together after a few days. Will entertain trades for pedals.

100 shipped Paypal

Attached Files:

2. Kai Milam

Kai Milam

Feb 11, 2015
    California
    How much for the T. rex and cables ? Unfortunately I already have a pt mini lol I would need to custom it to the bottom

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 17, 2021