1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain Pro - DC Brick + Voodoo PP2+

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by whoatherechunk, Mar 12, 2009.

1. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    Does anybody have a Pedaltrain Pro and use both power sources? I know that the new Pedaltrain Pro's (which I have) have the mounting bracket for the Voodoo which I plan to get soon but does anybody also use a DC Brick as well? Thanks.

2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    nobody? andale.

3. asherthemachine

asherthemachine

Sep 22, 2006
    i have a pedaltrain 2 and th voodoo fits perfect in the bracket, with ample room for a brick underneath as well

4. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    I've used both supplies independently with a different Pedaltrain model. :D

I've never had enough pedals or a large enough board to justify having both.

5. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    hey Mystic.......did you have any preference in the way you mounted the brick?

6. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    I have the brick ziptied to the bottom of the pt2, and a pp2 in the brackets of the ptpro. Using the brackets, you lose the courtesy ac jack unless you have a short extension to go through the adjacent hole on the pedal train. The brick fits nicely under either one with a ziptie on each side.

7. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    I used Velcro. I'd suggest using industrial strength Velcro and not the stuff the Pedltrain comes with; although it's not a heavy supply, it's weighty enough to come off after a while if it isn't solidly secured.

Zip ties work well, too. See if you can track down some long black ones so it matches.