SOLD Pedaltrain PT-2 WITH Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Installed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by LarryR, May 10, 2017.

1. LarryR

LarryR Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Selling my rarely used Pedaltrain PT-2 SC (soft case). The board is 12" x 24". Has original velcro. Included is the installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus power supply. I bought both items at Mesa Boogie Hollywood store around '08. The guys there installed the Voodoo Lab ps for me. I'm including additional power (see pix) - as the Voodoo Lab ps has an extra 3-prong power out.

There are NO issues whatsoever with this gear. Gig-ready! I am missing a couple power cables that run off the Voodoo Lab ps. Ps has 8 outputs. My board comes with 6 cables. They're easy to buy. Not expensive.

In the past 9 years I literally used the board 15x. There's one hole in the inside of the soft case (pictured).

Price: $ 220 shipped CONUSA., $ 200 for local pickup in Los Angeles.

IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2348.JPG IMG_2349.JPG IMG_2350.JPG IMG_2351.JPG IMG_2352.JPG IMG_2353.JPG IMG_2354.JPG

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022